Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring it on 2012

I woke up this morning feeling very excited for 2012. There are many things I am going to work at really hard this year. I am looking forward to a great year.

Last night I was in bed by 11. We went over to some of our friends house for a couple hours. We had a great time with great company and food. Campbell woke me up at 4am for an early breakfast. I was very tired, but at that moment I was so happy to hold my baby boy. I can't believe he will turn 1 this year. Kerrington will start pre-k, and Lillian will start kindergarten. We have so much to look forward to. I can't wait to watch them grow. Campbell is my last baby, and I am cherishing every moment right now. It makes the late night feedings not seem so bad. 

This year I am really going to work hard at not spending money that does not need to be spent. This will include not eating out, and using lots of coupons. Now that we are a family of five our house seems a bit smaller. I would love a bigger house to raise my kids in. I feel it would be best for my family. However, I am very thankful for the house we have. There is nothing wrong with our house, and we have created so many memories here already. Saving money is going to be my biggest goal for 2012. 

My second goal is to work on being at church more. I attended Second Baptist Church this morning for the first time in a couple years. We have been going to Ridgecrest off an on for the past couple of years. There is nothing wrong with that church I just did not feel at home. I grew up going to Second Baptist, and had a great feeling this morning when I went again. I am still not ready to take Campbell yet with the flu season in full force. I plan on staring him in March or April. Preemies are extra prone to catching viruses. The girls really enjoyed their Sunday school classes, and I am excited to get back into the swing of things at Second. 

Third, I want to become more organized. I feel that I am somewhat organized now, but I want to become even more organized this year. My house is usually always clean, but I want everything to be clean always. I want ever drawer and closet to be spotless. I am working on a monthly and daily clutter chart that I will use daily. This will help out when we are able to move. 

Those were just a few things I want to work on this year. There are some personal things I want to work on too. I am really looking forward to 2012, and I feel this will be one the best year's I have had. I wish the best of year to all my family and friends. HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

1 comment:

  1. Those are really great things to work on this year! I a! I am so so proud of you! I know you'll be able to accomplish all of those things! I think you have inspired me too!!! Thank you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete