Friday, January 20, 2012

Hair, nails, and makeup

Tonight, me and the girls decided we would have a beauty night. This consisted of doing each others hair, makeup, and nails. I spread a huge blanket out on the floor knowing that there would be messes. We started off by doing nails. We clipped and filed each nail. Lillian wanted to paint her nails by herself, and she did a great job. I managed to talk Kerrington into letting me do hers by telling her I would make pretty dots on each one. Their nails looked great, and I let each girl paint my nails. Needless to say, I had to remove it before going into work the next day. 

After nails, we did makeup. Yes, I do let them play in makeup. It's washable, and they have a blast doing it. It gets very crazy, but life would be so boring if you were not adventurous sometimes. Kerrington has eye shadow on her lips, and lipstick on her eyes. Watching her constantly look in the mirror with a huge smile on her face was priceless. Lillian wanted everything to look perfect. She spent a lot of time on each part of her face. She even had me wipe some off so she could do it better. We finished if off with the hair. This night shows how different my girls are. Lillian pays attention to fine details, and Kerrington lives her life very laid back and does not care about the details. I love how they are so different. 

We had such a fun time. I will not be posting pictures of what I looked like after they got done with me. I got kind of scared myself when looking in the mirror! If I had the time, I would do it again every night. Thank you girls for making Mommy look so pretty. Muah! 








No comments:

Post a Comment