Friday, January 20, 2012

Lillian's School

Lillian has been doing so well at preschool.I am always getting great reports. Her teacher tells me that she is the best picker up student in the class. I wonder where she gets that from? She has most likely learned from me, because I am always picking stuff up with them. 

Friday, they had PJ day at school. Lillian was so exctied. She could not even make it into the car before telling me how much fun it was. It's the simple things that make her so happy. I wish I could have pj day at work sometime

This is her last year in preschool, and it makes me very sad to think about that. I will be that Mom on her first day of school balling my eyes out, and taking a day off from work so I can lay in bed all day. Sheree has already told me she will come be with me, and cry. I am actually starting to tear up just thinking about it. I am going to stop thinking about and share some pictures her teacher has emailed me. We really are thankful for such a great Pre-K teacher. I hope Lillian continues to enjoy school as much as she does now. I am so proud of you Lillian. 

Group pic on pj day

puzzle time

Grouping legos by color in groups of ten
 

No comments:

Post a Comment