Friday, January 20, 2012

Campbell update!!

Campbell is doing so well. It has been so hard going back to work. I miss him so much throughout the day. I know this is my last baby, and it makes it much worse. I could literally sit and hold him all day. He has the sweetest face. 


At his two month check up on January 12th, he weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 11oz, and 22inches long. He is under the 10th percentile for his age. This is OK because he continues to grow at a steady rate. At this appointment, he got five shots, and I am here to tell you that it does not get easier the third time around. I did have some tears. We were able to take him off the expensive formula. I am happy to know that he does not have a milk allergy. Campbell's reflux has been greatly diminished with the new formula. Turns out that it was the soy that he was having a sensitivity with. 


Campbell is doing awesome with his head control. He prefers to be up looking around at everything. Campbell will turn his face to sounds and follow objects. The one thing he is not doing yet is smiling. I can't wait for that day that he will look up at me and smile. I don't want to rush things, but at the same time I feel he should be doing this. I need to not rush things, and understand he will smile when he is ready. Campbell is such a sweet baby, and I am so happy to have my little man in my life. Campbell, I love you more than the moon and the stars in the sky! 





No comments:

Post a Comment