Friday, January 20, 2012

Life with three kids....

       Whoa! What a title! Life with three kids aged 4 and under is one crazy life. Having three kids is hard sometimes. I know some people probably shake their head at me saying that and think, "Really, three kids are hard to handle? Nah." I know some people have more and may even think it's no big deal.

But. I am not one of them.

I am the type that finds it hard to relax and settle down, if my house is not completely organized and clean. I know this is my fault, but that's who I am. Ok, I admit I might just have a little OCD when it comes to cleaning and organizing. 

The morning is one of the hardest times of the day. I look around after Tony leaves and think, "Right now, I AM THE ONLY ONE who is responsible for these three kids." A few second later, I think "Woah."

And there are moments when the baby is crying with his nose running and he's drowning in his spit-up and the girls are horsing around and Kerrington tackles Lillian and someone hits their head on something and starts crying and things are crazy.

 But after the crying stops, things are cleaned up, and all is somewhat calm, that's when I can stop.  I realize that yes, they are all of my babies, the ones God has given me. I realize they were given to me by God, because He knew I could handle it. 

But there are still those moments.....

I love my babies more then anything. They bring so much joy to me. It's crazy but filled with so much life and love. Thank you God for giving them to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment