Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back to work

Last Monday came way too fast. After being off work since August I went back to work on Monday. It was actually really hard for me. I did not want to leave my baby. I know that Campbell is my last baby, and going the entire day without kisses, bottles, and dirty diapers was hard. I must say I have it lucky, because he gets to be with my Mom. It still was hard on me. 

This entire week has made me so tired. I feel like no matter how early I get up I don't have enough time to get three kids out the door by 7am. I can't imagine what it would be like if Campbell was not sleeping through the night. I am hoping this coming week it much better. I am happy to be at work, but I do miss all the time with my babies. 

I can tell I am really run down, because when I get this way I get sick. All weekend I have been struggling with headaches, and congestion.  I have lost a little of my voice, and been unable to sleep. I know once my body gets use to this new schedule I feel great. Thank you everyone for your understanding of not returned phone calls or text. I am doing the best I can. I hope everyone is have a great start to the new year. We love you all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment