Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farewell 2011 .....

Wow, I can't believe that I am writing my final blog of 2011. What a crazy year this has been! There are so many things that I will remember for the rest of my life. The ones that had the biggest impact on my lifer were sitting in my brothers hospital room, and waiting for his heart to beat for the last time of his life. Second, was God giving me the most handsome healthiest baby boy. Two events that have changed my life..

With those two being huge events there are tons of other things that happened in 2011. Here are just a few to remember..


Both of my Daughters Birthday's 
Family vacation to Maryland
The amazing Gender reveal party 
The last time speaking to Andy ( October 29th) 
Kansas City Trip with Tony's parents, and Krissy
Lillian learning to ride a bike for the first time 
Kerrington being potty trained 
Taking the girls to all their swimming lessons with Lane 
Baby Shower given by Sheree
Shopping trip with my Mom after finding out the gender or Campbell 
My two hospital stays while pregnant
Learning to make my own laundry detergent ( Im still using it) 
Campbell's first Christmas 
Going to Wickman's Garden fall festival for the last time as a family of four 
Watching my brother Gregor hang pom pom's for various parties 
The birth of my best friends first child 
My nephew's first birthday
Becoming closer as a family, and a great story to be told that Andy left us with. 

These are just a few of events that were so memorable. There were much more. I am looking forward to 2012, and hoping it's a less eventful year for us. I wish the best of year to all my family and friends, and thank you all for your love and support this past year. We are truly blessed to have all of you . Happy New Year!!! Bring it on 2012... 











This picture if Property of Owens Photography, Springfield Missouri

3 comments:

  1. What a year....
    What a beautiful photo your precious children!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE the picture! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very special YOU are!!! You make my heart so very happy!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete