Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lillian's Christmas Program

Last week Lillian's preschool hosted a Christmas program followed by an art show. The kids sang about 4 songs, and then we went into the gymnasium to look at Lillian's artwork. I was so proud of all her hard work. She was very excited to have all of us at her school to watch her. Lillian showed off her brother to all her friends and teachers. Kerrington cheered for her after each song. I came home with Campbell after the program, and Lillian went for some ice cream afterwards. I am so glad Lillian gets to go to preschool three times a week. They have a great program, and it gets her away from my Mom for a bit. Everytime I post about her school I can't help but to think I will have a Kindergartner next year! Where in the world has time gone? 

I enjoyed every second of her little program. It brought many smiles to my face. Good job Lillian! 







1 comment:

  1. We all just loved it! What a beautiful night!!! So proud of you Miss Lillian!!!

    ReplyDelete