Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas this year was like no other year before. I had a mix of emotions the entire holiday season. I was so sad to not have my brother with me this year, but at the same time I had 6 week old healthy preemie baby at home with me. I experienced such a high and such a low at the same time. It was hard to grasp Andy not being there with us. Very weird feeling I don't know how to explain. It was a Christmas I will never forget. 


The girls had a great Christmas. They got some great gifts. Santa brought Lillian a princess guitar, and Kerrington a cars play set she wanted. We could not be with Tony's family on Christmas so they shipped their gifts to us. They will for sure be busy for a while. Campbell got lots of things he needed. Our elf stayed until the very end. I found myself getting a little sad when I had to put her up for a year. Tony and I really enjoyed placing her around the house, and surprising the girls. 

December was a pretty calm month. I am thankful that I finally got some down time this month. I hope everyone of you had a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the pictures .





 

2 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas! And I loved the $10 shopping trip, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a very Merry Christmas! Sad for us without Andy, but ohh so very happy for him this Christmas! Merry Christmas Andy!

    ReplyDelete