Saturday, December 31, 2011

Movie Night

A couple weeks ago Lillian's school hosted a free movie night for the showing of The Drummer Boy (veggie tales) . All of us were invited. I decided not to take Campbell with us. My Mom was kind enough to keep him while we attended the show.We carried in blankets and pillows, and headed for the gym floor. Lillian's school provided drinks, popcorn, and goldfish. When checking in for the movie the teachers handed out tickets for raffles. Unfortunately, we were not one of the lucky winners. Better luck next time. We had a great time just the four of us. It reminded me how easy it was with three kids. I found myself getting a little bored, and eating tons of popcorn. I am so glad I now have three little ones to take care of. I already can't imagine what life would be like. 

The movie was great, and the girls deserved a night out with Tony and myself. They really enjoyed all the attention without any bottles or diapers around. It was the perfect date night with my girls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment