Friday, March 23, 2012

Under Contract

First, 
    I would like to announce that after only being on the market for two weeks our home is under contract. I never thought things would move this fast, but they did. We are so very lucky. I have friends that have had their home on the market for almost a year!

Tony and I have been looking at houses like crazy. We looked at a ton over the past weekend, three last night, and a bunch are on the list for tomorrow. Right now we have two at the top of the list. They are both beautiful homes. I am going into this weekend with an open mind to see what else is out there. We will not rush into a home. We will stay with my parents until we get the right home for our family.

I have enjoyed looking into all these homes. I have gotten a ton of ideas. There are some homes that looked great, and others that did not look so great. Our relator has been amazing. I am so very happy with our choice in relator, and would recommend her to anyone. Although this has gone so smooth so far I am ready to be done with it, and build new memories in our new home. 

Also, my Mom this week has taken some time off. Sheree has been watching the kids for me, and I am so thankful for that. They love Sheree, and she takes such good care of my babies. Thank you Sheree for all  your kindness. You are one awesome friend. Thank you for all you do.

I really should stop blogging, but I want to make sure I am documenting on all of our big events that our taking place. At this point today I am happy to be "Under Contract", but very overwhelmed. We have to be out of our home April 17th. That is just around the corner. Thank you for those that are helping. We are so blessed to have such great family and friends. More to come...

1 comment: