Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Kerrington

Dear Kerrington,
Today you turn 3 years old. I can't believe you are three. I remember holding you for the first time, and it is a moment I will never forget. You were born premature at 34 weeks. I had no idea what we were in for. I am happy to say you are now one very healthy girl today.

Kerrington, you bring so much joy to my life. You are such a great big sister. You have a heart of gold, and always take care of me. Your karate moves, and dancing bring the biggest smiles to my face. I love to listen to your sweet prayers, and love to hear you sing in the bath. You hold your own when it comes to fighting with you sister, and laugh so hard with her while playing. I love the girl you are becoming, and can't wait to see what this year brings. I love you to the moon and back.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment