Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ice Cream Shop!

 It was a super hot day, and I wanted to do something fun. While the girls were taking a nap, I prepared an ice cream shop in our living room. I rounded up four containers, and printed off labels and menus. After getting it all set up I realized I did not have any toppings. I went to the craft cabinet and found some pom-poms. It was so much fun, and kept them so busy. It was defiantly the best ice cream shop I have ever been to. Did I mention it was play-doh??







            

                                   The girls choosing their flavors




 Kerrington trying to decide...
                                     
                                      Lillian reading the menu






Lillian with her ice cream 




Kerrington eating her ice cream



After the girls finished up playing, we thought it was the perfect time for some real ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment