Sunday, March 4, 2012

For Sale

It is official! The For Sale sign is in our front yard. I must say I really enjoyed watching Tony hammer the sign into the ground. We are very excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to see what happens. 

The house two doors down from us if also for sale. Looking at their pictures vs. our pictures I would totally choose our home first. We have been working really hard to get the house in selling condition. I think the house looks great. We know for sure one person is coming to look this week. 

Tony and I have not activity looked into any houses. I figure the longer it takes the more money we have for our next home. If the house sells really quickly we do have a backup plan. Tony and I both agree that we won't rush into this at all. I love our current house, but our family is outgrowing it. I can't wait to give the kids more space to play.  Thank you to those we have helped us get our house on the market. We truly do have some great friends, and can't wait for moving day.

 Below is a link to view a virtual tour of our home.

http://www.agentnation.com/vt/964095/

No comments:

Post a Comment