Friday, March 2, 2012

We are Moving!!

Wow, what a crazy past couple of days. I am so excited to write today, because I am here to tell you that we are putting our house on the market! I can't believe the time is finally here. This means so much to Tony and myself. We can't wait for this new adventure. 

Almost two weeks ago Tony came home for work, and shared with me that he thought it was a great time to start getting our house ready for sale. The next day we packed all the clutter out, and started storing things away. We have got the carpets cleaned, and will touch up paint this weekend. After interviewing a couple of realtors we have found the one that we think will do great. We hope to get the house all listed this weekend. AHHHHH.... 

I will be the first to tell that I don't recommend moving with three children. What a struggle this has been. I am mentally and physically beat. I can't imagine how intense it will be on our actual moving day. I better get ready and hold on tight. 

We have not  been actively looking at houses yet. Tony and I thought it would be best to get our home ready for sale before actively looking. It may be a while, and we are both great with that. Our plan is stay in Nixa. We enjoy living in Nixa, and the schools are awesome. 

I do want to thank our friend Jason for his weekend of help. Tony and Jason moved so many boxes, and Jason brought boxes to us from our work. Thank you Jason for your help. It's so nice to have great friends! 

After a couple weeks of extremely hard work the house is looking great, and  can't wait to meet with our realtor in the morning to put that  For Sale sign in our yard. This is such a blessing, and something we both have been working very hard to achieve. Not to mention we only ate out ONCE last month! 




 

1 comment: