Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Front Porch

Before Kerrington's party I wanted to take some pictures of the girls on the front porch. The girls and I spent a lot of time this summer outside in the front painting. I have so many memories with the girls in the front yard, and front porch. I know our house will sale sometime, and I will want these pictures to look back on. It's a very small front porch, but so many memories were created. 

I would like everyone to know how hard it is to get the both of them together, and get pictures taken with smiles on their faces. I did not get as many pictures as I wanted, but most of the ones I got were perfect. The lighting was perfect too. Our agent suggested that we put outdoor pillows on the bench. We went with her idea, and I think it gives our home more curb appeal. 

I was very proud of the girls, and the ten minutes they gave me to take pictures of them. I can't believe how big they are getting. They make me so proud to be their Momma. Lillian and Kerrington you are the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Thank you for letting me take pictures of you on our front porch. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment