Thursday, March 15, 2012

1st Day of Pre-K

Friday morning was Lillian's first day back to preschool. She was very excited, but a little nervous. She does not do that well with change. I found a little gift for her to give to the teacher, and my Mom wrapped it for me the night before.

The night before preschool, she got her fingernails painted, and had a trip to the mall. Lillian loves to get her fingernails painted. I took Kerrington for the first time, but she decided not to do it. I think she was a little too scared. Lillian, while at the nail salon, did ask me why all the boys in the nail salon looked like her Daddy. I thought it was really cute, and she went on to explain that they are Asian just like Daddy and herself. 


Friday morning came and it was time to take Kerrington to my Mom's house. Lillian went to work with me until it was time to take her to preschool. Before we left the house, I made sure to get her pictures with some signs I printed off. Lillian is not a big fan of taking pictures. We dropped Kerrington off and to my work we went. She really enjoys going to work with me, and now knows several of the people I work with. After being there for an hour, we headed to her preschool. I let her sit in the front seat while in the car line. As our car got closer to the front of the line she was getting really excited. Her teacher was out there waiting for her, and came to get her out of the car. The first thing Lillian told her was that she had a present for her. Lillian got out of the car and I watched her walk through the doors.  

I went downhill from there. Yes, I did cry!! Not a lot, but I did. 

Lillian is just getting so big, and I can't believe next year I will have a 
kindergartner and Kerrington will start preschool. Wow, time sure does fly. 


                                              
In the car 
waiting for her turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment