Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today we celebrate the Birthday of one of the strongest woman I know... My Mom! 

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful Mom. This past year was a roller coaster ride for our family, and I saw more strength from my Mom then I have ever seen in ANYONE. She is an amazing Woman. I am so lucky to have such a great relationship with her, and can't imagine life without her.

The three most important things she  has taught me:  to stand up for myself, to treat others with respect, to cry when needed, to smile everyday, and to always trust in the Lord. 

My Mom has so many great qualities, and a huge heart. She has a huge faith, and is a wonderful Nana to my babies.   I hope that I can  be at least half of the Mom to my three children as she is  to her children.

I know that if Andy was on Earth  today he would have gone to see her today, and take her a gift.  I also know he would have called me yesterday afternoon to see what he should get her for her Birthday. He always waited till last minute. If I had to guess he would have got her a nice plant. I really missed that phone call yesterday a lot. I thought about it a lot today, and yesterday. At the same time I can't imagine how happy he is, and that is the best Birthday gift to my Mom of all.  This one will be hard to beat :)

Happy Birthday Mommy. You are one incredible lady. I love you! 




1 comment:

  1. Well, that is just about the sweetest thing I have ever read! You have me shedding tears!! Thank you sweetheart! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete