Friday, March 2, 2012

My Girl's

The girls have been so excited about moving. Lillian request a house with stairs, and a pretty lamp.Kerrington does not really have an opinion. 

They are also growing up on me WAY too fast. The three of us can sit down, and have an adult conversation. I love to listen while the two of them are playing together. Kerrington loves her baby dolls, and Lillian is really liking puzzles, and drawing. Kerrington will treat her babies with such love, and Lillian will blow you away with her coloring, and drawing skills. They both have their Birthday's coming up. I will soon have a three year old, and a five year old. Before I can blink they will both be in high school, and want nothing to do with me.

One of our favorite things to do right now is to talk to each other in a French accent. We actually do this all the time, and make up names for each other while shopping at the store. My name is mostly Nicki. I love making memories with my girls. I love every moment of it, and can't believe I was blessed with the two of them. Lillian and Kerrington, you both are so beautiful inside and out. I am so lucky to be your Mommy. I love you both to the Moon and back. Muah! 




2 comments: