Monday, April 2, 2012

Missing In Action

Well, as most of you have been asking I am here to tell you why I have not blogged in a long time.

First, 
   I am a Momma with three beautiful children, and trying to move all at the same time. All of my free time right now is being used packing and sleeping. At this point I feel that I am packing more then anything. 

Second, my purse was taken away from me, and my credit cards, drivers license, and checks were all taken too. I have been busy sorting through that, and getting my license back. My vehicle was in the shop last week getting all new locks and new window due to break in. My fault, and I take 100% of the blame. At the time the purse was the last thing on my mind while trying to get three kiddos in and out of vehicle. Do I think that that made it right for someone to bash my window with a brick, and take my things? No way. I must say that I am very happy for great auto insurance with no deductible, and I great bank that is paying me back for all the charges put on my debit card. I do hope they catch the criminal. It was just really bad timing for this event to take place, but all is well. I still need to get a wallet sometime. 


Third, 
   I feel really guilty about blogging right now, but I need to rest. I can't wait for our new home. Details to follow. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment