Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grandparent's Day

Wednesday at Lillian's Preschool was Grandparent's Day. Grandparent's were allowed to come to school for an hour and participate in Easter egg coloring, and games. Lillian only has one set of Grandparent's that live near. Her other Grandparent's live in Maryland. My parents both got attend. Lillian was very excited for her Nana and Poppy to come to her school. She made two beautiful eggs, and got to play several games. I am so glad that her school does these types of things. I wish I had memories of dying eggs with my Grandparents. After the event at Lillian's school Nana and Poppy took Lillian out to lunch, and spent some quality time with her.

 I begged my Dad to take lot's of pictures, and was surprised with the outcome. Lillian later that day ate one of Easter eggs, and liked it very much. I thought that was kinda funny. What kid wants to eat the eggs they color? Thank you Mom and Dad for taking such good care of Lillian. These pictures are priceless.




No comments:

Post a Comment