Monday, April 2, 2012

Her Big Girl Seat

My sweet Kerrington is now in what we call "A Big Girl Car seat". For her Birthday Tony's parents got Kerrington a new car seat. She has been waiting so long to have a seat like her sister. Everyday she would ask me when she could get a big girl seat. Every time we move a child into a different seat it feels like a big milestone.  I can't believe she is not my baby that I am carrying around in a infant seat. Instead, she is now a big girl that gets in and out of the car by herself. I do have to help her buckle the seat belt. The kids don't have much room which makes it hard to buckle. My girl is growing up so fast, and makes me smile everyday. Kerrington, 
   I am so proud of you, and your new big girl car seat. You have waited a long time, and now you finally have it. I love you to the moon and back

Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment