Monday, April 16, 2012

Goodbye home

This morning around 9AM Tony and I closed on our old house. The two of us went this morning and did a final walk through, and said good bye. Yes, I cried. I feel so empty. What a great house it was! We will miss it, but look so forward to our new home. Tony and I feel very relieved that it's sold. It went by so fast. This past week was very stressful due to the appraisal issues we had to work around.

I hope the new buyer will cherish the home as much as we did. I feel so blessed to have had that home. I will miss some of our neighbors, but look forward to meeting new ones. As a chapter closed today, I am looking forward to a new one. A big thanks to my brother for all his help, and to everyone who has supported us. I am sure the sadness will wear off sometime. As for now.. Goodbye Crestwick house, and thanks for all the memories!


The picture is of the girls looking out their window for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment