Monday, April 2, 2012

We Are Buying A House!!!!

 After looking at every house on the market in Nixa, and some in Ozark. Tony and I have found a home we love. We have looked at it three times, and each time we looked at it we liked it more. 
We went back and fourth over the weekend, and finally agreed on the price. In addition, we are getting a huge tree in the backyard removed, and a new kitchen table ( all part of the deal).
I feel very lucky, and so excited to spend the first night in our new home. The downfall, our first night won't be until May 18th. 

This is the first home that will be under my name. Tony had this house before we got married, and we never added my name to the house. We have both worked really hard this past year to save for our new home, and are still continuing to work hard. We can't wait to give our children more space, and a great neighborhood that does so many things with kids. Lillian will get to go to the best school in the state of Missouri, and Tony and I will have shorter drives to work. You can beat that! Thank you for those who have been praying for us, and our search. Thank for my parents who are letting us stay with them until we can move in. I can't wait to have all of our friends and family over for our first BBQ. Here are a few pictures. I don't have too many, because the home is for sale by owner. Enjoy! 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment