Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Easter

Ok, I know I am a little behind on posting about our Easter. It has been so crazy. We had a great Easter. The five of us went to church together. I put my baby in the nursery for the first time, and got paged to go get him towards the end. He was screaming and they could not get him to calm down. As soon as he was handed over to me he looked up at me with the biggest smile. I guess he just needed his mommy. Campbell and I finished watching the service on tv in the nursery while Lillian and Tony stayed in the sanctuary. Kerrington was in her Sunday school class. It was a great service.

Tony and I got the kids a small Easter basket, and played outside most of the day. We ended the night by driving around our new neighborhood we will soon move to in May. I hope everyone had a great Easter, and thanked the Lord for what he did for us.

I will leave you with some pictures of the kiddos getting into their baskets. Campbell was very serious about his.

No comments:

Post a Comment