Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our last week...

We are half way through this week. This is our last week in our home. I have been really sick this week on top of making sure Lillian's party goes well, and finishing all the packing. This has been a very challenging week.

I have so many mixed emotions, and yes I am sure I will cry leaving our house for the very last time. We have brought all three kids home from the hospital to this house, and have created so many memories. With our three kids being so young I know much more memories will be created in our new home. As my Mom told me, "Don't think about what you're leaving behind. Think about what you're getting." This is so vey true. We will soon be moving to a beautiful home with much more room for our family. Tony and I have worked so hard at saving money. I feel we 100% deserve it. As these next four nights come to an end I will cherish and look back at how great this home was for starting our family. I am so glad I have all the pictures to remember. I hope the next owner enjoys the house as much as we have. We are one blessed family!

The picture I have shared is the girls last trip to the neighborhood playground!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for all of you, a new chapter in your lives and many many more memories in the new house. I can't wait to see it! We may need to have a sleepover!! Love you all

    ReplyDelete