Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Lillian

 Dear Lillian,


    Five years ago today you changed my life forever. I became a Mommy for the first time ever. I can't believe how big and beautiful you are. You bring lot's of smiles and laughs into the house everyday. When asked today what you wanted to be when you grow up you told me you wanted to be a star with lot's of dresses and lights. When asked what your favorite food was you told me chicken wings. You want a nerf gun and dresses for your Birthday. You are so smart, and already know things that I did not know. I never knew how fast time really flies until today when you turned five. I am so lucky that I was picked to be your Mommy, and can't wait for you to start school. You are a wonderful Big Sister, and daughter. I love you SO much, and am so thankful for you. I love you to the moon and back! 

 Mommy 



No comments:

Post a Comment