Saturday, May 12, 2012

The past 4 weeks

So, I want to apologize for not blogging in such a long time. The one word I would use for this is.. exhausted. I am so tired. We have been at my parent's house for the past four weeks. This is our last weekend staying here. It has been very nice, and we are very lucky to have a place to stay. The first couple weeks Campbell was getting up 4-5 times a night. It was seriously putting a toll on me mentally and physically. I remember waking up one night after the fifth time, and then waking up Tony telling him he HAD to do something. I think I ended up in bed with Lillian in a different room. That is not a night I want to revisit anytime too soon. 

I can't believe this coming week I will get to go home. My Mom says she won't be sad, but I think she will. We have lot's of things we have to get done this week on top of us both working. I am grateful for the guys who have agreed to help, and my Mom for taking off work to come help me un-pack. I am ready to start and be done with moving. I hope to never move again. Now, if Friday could get here soon that would be great. Thanks again to our little helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment