Monday, May 14, 2012

Beautiful weather=Park

We have been so blessed with beautiful weather this past week. I have enjoyed it so much. The kids have been able to play outside a lot. My parents live really close to a park with a walking trail that runs right in front of their home to the park. The girls love to ride their bikes on the trail to the park. They would do it every night if they could. Campbell loves to sit and watch everything. That boy loves being outdoors. We went to the park on Saturday, and I thought I would share some of the pictures from our trip. Enjoy!

This week we are looking forward to getting the keys to our new home. We can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Campbell is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the great outdoors!! I am so glad they all love to be outside - apparently it's TWO THUMBS UP :) Everyone looks very happy.
    Enjoy these special times that don't cost a cent - they are priceless!

    ReplyDelete