Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Cearal Eating Boy

Last weekend Campbell was started on baby cereal. I was a little nervous on how he would do, because I had a hard time with Kerrington. Lillian did great, but she was not a preemie like the two of them. I admit I was not too excited for him to start. I am having a hard time letting him grow up. He's my last baby, and I feel with each milestone he hits, he is less my baby. He's already half a year old! 

So, I got the cereal all ready. He surprised me so much. He opened his mouth for it. Hardly any of it fell out, and he ate all of it. I was so relieved. I don't think he will have the struggles that Kerrington did. My plan right now is to introduce a new food every Sunday night. This Sunday we will start with green vegetables. I can already tell this boy is going to be just like his Dad. He loves his food A LOT. I am pretty sure he will be eating us out of the house when he gets older. Way to go Campbell on your cereal eating!



2 comments:

  1. Awe. He looks so much like you. I miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Campbell!!!
    Good job mom :)
    He is precious.

    ReplyDelete