Sunday, October 9, 2011

Time to catch up!

  Wow, I can't believe that it's almost been one month since I have wrote on my blog. So much has happened since. I will start by talking about our trip to Maryland...

  We had such a great time with Tony's family and with my parents. I was really happy for my parents to get to see where we visited some. The beach was beautiful. The girls are still talking about it today. They can't wait to go back again. We got to eat at some of my favorite places, and tried new places too. Thanks to Tony's parents for being so accommodating, and good to our girls.

The special thing about this trip was that it was our last vacation as a family of four. Next time there will five of us! We had a great visit, and wish we could visit more often. Enjoy the pictures. 







 

1 comment:

  1. I miss my beautiful girls! Looks like a lot of fun. Love the matching suits and K's face in the 5th picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete