Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Bookworm!



Tony and I have been taking the girls to the library about every two weeks. That's about how long you can check out books for. The girls each take a backpack and fill up their own bags. We read to them at the library too. Lillian is a little bit picky with her books. Kerrington on the other hand wants lots and lots of books. She is not satisfied unless her backpack is completely full. 

As soon as we get home Kerrington lays out all of her books in the floor, and will go through each one very carefully. We read each book several times over and over again. Lillian likes to read too, but Kerrington loves to read. She is very proud of her books. After reading a book a couple of times she will have most of it memorized. I think she is going to be like her Daddy. Tony loves to read, and reads very quickly. Reading a couple big books in one day is nothing to him. I hope both of my girls continue to read and enjoy it like they do now. It's a lot better then sitting in front of the TV. These past few weeks at the hospital and home I have had the chance to catch up on reading. I am really enjoying it. I am in the middle of a 17 book series. I have taken some pictures of my little bookworm, and hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment