Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here we go again!!!




Well, Tuesday afternoon I had some bleeding. I tried holding off and ignoring the situation for a while. At noon I told myself that I needed to go. It was the last thing I wanted to do. Tony came home from work and to the hospital we went. By the time I got to the hospital the bleeding had slowed way down to nothing. They wanted to do an ultrasound before I left. They came into the room right after, and said my fluid levels were really low, and I needed to come back the next day to get it checked. I thought oh boy! Why does this stuff always keep happening to me??? 

I went to my high risk Dr the next day ( Wednesday) and we performed another ultrasound at that appointment. It was then I found out I did not have low on levels, and my Dr basically told me whoever did the ultrasound messed up. Encouraging huh? I then went into the office to talk my Dr, and he told me he thought I should be admitted. Totally shocked. I asked if I could go home, and get a few things. His answer was no. I was pretty upset, and happy that I was not alone. Since, I have been here I have had no bleeding. They have started a second round of steroid shots for Campbell's lungs. If nothing continues to go wrong I will be sent home, and to never return until this baby is coming out. I have 5 weeks until he is term. I know we can do it. I am so thankful we have made it this far. 

I am very worn out, and tired of being in a hospital. I just tell myself there are people who have it way worse then I do. I hate being away from my family when I am in here. Get's very depressing. I hope I don't have to come back until he's ready to come. Tony will be going to Chicago Saturday and Sunday to meet his parents to get our new car. I really hope we can have a smooth weekend. Makes me a little worried being 9 hours away. Thank you to everyone who has sent me encouraging words, and thank you to my Mommy who takes such good care of my babies when I can't. Also. to Tony. He has been so supportive. I really do have it made. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Now MISSSSS Katy Lee what are we going to do with you???? We better have a little talk with Mister Campbell & tell him to be patient :)
    Try try try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done, but please try. You are in good hands ~ God's. And He gave you an awesome support team! We are praying for you :)
    Love you kiddo!

    ReplyDelete