Monday, October 24, 2011

Buddy Breakfast

Every year Lillian's school host a " Buddy Breakfast". This is for Father's and Daughters only. Each year they have a different theme. This year it was a western theme. As most of you know Lillian is a big Daddy's girl. Anytime she can get with just her Daddy by herself she takes advantage of it. They do a lot of special things together. They both really enjoy eating spicy foods together. I sent Tony with the camera and video camera to the class hoping for a lot of pictures. I even asked him to have someone at the Breakfast take a picture of the two of them together. I would have done it before they left the house, but Lillian had spent the night with a friend that night. Well, they came back, and only with two pictures. Two is better then none right? I'm glad they got some time together, and love my little cowgirl. I can't wait till Kerrington gets to have her turn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment