Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Birthday Weekend

Thank you all so much for all the Birthday wishes. I had a great Birthday. I spent all day Friday relaxing at home by myself. Friday night I went to my parents house for a steak dinner cooked for me. My Mom also purchased my favorite cake ( Dairy Queen). I finished off the night by opening presents and watching the Cardinals win the World Series. What an awesome game. My girls sang Happy Birthday to me several times. It really was a great day. 

Saturday was jam packed, and I am one tired girl. We relaxed at home in the morning, and picked up a couple of pumpkins before going to lunch at  Haruno's with Josh and Cheri. After lunch the girls had a Birthday party to go to at Springfield Gymnastics.  They had a great time at the party, and burned lots of energy. After the party we came home, had dinner, and carved two pumpkins. I also surprised Lillian with putting pink in her hair. The color will wash out as soon as she takes a bath. I was fixing her hair, and told her I was putting hairspray in it. When we were all finished she wanted to look in the mirror. When looking into the mirror her mouth was wide open, and she was speechless for about 30 secs. She loves her pink hair, and looks in the mirror about every 5 minutes. I asked Kerrington if she wanted pink hair, and she's scared to death of it.  We had a much needed great Saturday.


October is coming to an end very soon. It has been a really rough month for me physically and emotionally. There were so many things I was looking forward to doing with the girls. I wanted to take them to the pumpkin patch, fall festivals, and trick or treat. They will still go trick or treat, but without me. It has been really hard not just reach over, and pick them up. I really miss that the most. On the bright side I still have Campbell growing, and becoming stronger everyday. I hope November goes a little smoother. I am very thankful to still be pregnant, and at home with my family. Bring it on Novemeber we are ready! Happy Halloween to everyone. 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment