Monday, August 1, 2011

The Big Reveal

When I became pregnant, my Mom decided that she wanted to throw me a gender reveal party. It seems to be the new "in thing". I had so much fun, and it was the perfect way to share the gender of the baby with my family. My Mom made everything, and my Dad was in charge of the food. The girls revealed the gender to everyone by opening a present that had baby boy clothes and blankets. It was so much fun. Thank you to my Mom for throwing such a fun party. Tony and I enjoyed every minute of it. Here are pictures with descriptions to go along. 
This is what you first saw when walking into the house. Each guest had to pick a blue or pink necklace, and make a tally on the chalkboard marking their guess of the gender. The final count was Boy 10, Girl 7. 
Pink Diaper Cake 
The mantle
Blue diaper cake 












Decorations made by Mom

More decorations made by Mom

Treats!

Door Prizes

Lillian making her selection

Paper straws



Team Pink

Team Blue


Its a Boy!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great party! Great Mom!
    Can't wait to see this beautiful little brother :)
    Can't wait to hear his sweet little name, too!

    ReplyDelete