Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Painting with the girls

Well, let me start off by telling you its 3:00 in the morning. This is the third night in a row I have not been able to sleep. I thought I would just blog. What else is there to do at 3am? This week has been a bit of a struggle. Kerrington has been sick, and I am just simply worn out. Friday and Saturday I had to wear a holter monitor to study my heart. I have been having a little bit of trouble with my heart rate getting high. I am still waiting for the results of this test. I am just really hoping they figure out what is going on. I am trying very hard to keep my chin up, but I have to admit I have been put to the test this week. I am the biggest with this pregnancy, and I would have to say the most tired with this one too. On a more happy note I am 25 weeks today!

Saturday morning Tony goes and plays tennis for a couple hours. While he was out the girls and I decided we would do a  little painting outside. We had a blast. Hope you enjoy the pictures. 







1 comment:

  1. Just love those beautiful little artists :)
    Bless your heart, I hope you get some rest and get that heart rate where it belongs. Take care of yourself and we'll be praying for you. Hope Campbell is doing well, too :)

    ReplyDelete