Monday, August 8, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Well, I am very happy to say I am over halfway done with my last and final pregnancy. I am so happy to be expecting a boy. I really feel complete as a family now. Tony was the last Lee in the family, and now that we are having a boy, the name will carry on. I know Tony is happy that the family name will continue. 

As far as my health goes, I am doing great. I still go every Tuesday to get a shot in my hip. It does not hurt that much anymore. I think I am getting used to the feeling, and have learned some techniques to make the injection less painful. I feel very fortunate that there are medications out there to help prevent a pre-term baby. I will meet with my high risk doctor on September 14th. At this appointment I will be evaluated for the first time. I am hoping for great news, and a healthy baby. I will also get an ultrasound at this appointment. Seeing the baby will definitely be the highlight of the day!

I am really not into taking pregnancy pictures. My Dad took a good photo of me, and I decided I would share just this one. Hope everyone is staying cool. I know I am looking forward to some cooler weather. Take care and goodnight. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad that things are going well for your pregnancy :) Please keep taking good care of yourself!
    Yes those boys can sure melt a mom's heart, mine still can!
    And I LOVE his sweet little name that you have chosen with such love & care, now that ought to make everybody happy!

    ReplyDelete