Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Plunger Painting With The Girls

I have been trying to think of fun activities that would not require spending much money. Tonight, I came up with a great one! We used bathroom plungers (clean ones) to paint. It was so much fun and turned out great. I really want to frame it. 

I am really trying to focus on the girls this summer, because next summer, we won't have as much freedom. They are getting smarter every day, and I am so proud of them. I have truly been blessed. Kerrington and I have been working extra hard on potty training. I want to make sure she is all the way there come December.

Lillian is looking so forward to the baby coming out of tummy. Sunday night, all on her own, she climbed onto my lap and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to the baby and rubbed my tummy the entire time. I have to admit it made me a little  teary eyed, and it still does as I am typing this. I know she is going to be such a great help. I can't wait to see what this little one will be like. Hope you enjoy the plunger painting pictures!!








3 comments:

  1. Just wiped a tear from my eye, I love those girls so much. Lillian looks so big in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow for a second I thought I was on Martha Stewart's web page!! Mrs. Crafty mom you!!
    It's quite obvious you are sooooooo blessed & so is your family :)
    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. A crafty activity every night??? Wow! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete