Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

Wow, what a great weekend this has been!! We started off our weekend with a quiet night at home Friday night. It was just what I needed, knowing that it would be a very busy weekend. 

Saturday, the girls and I woke up early and had breakfast together. After breakfast, we decided we would go paint some pottery. The girls love painting, and they did such a great job. Kerrington picked out a caterpillar to paint, and Lillian picked out a hamster. We had such a fun time. Tony met up with us after painting, and we took a little trip to the mall for some play time and lunch. It was then nap time. After nap, we thought we would make a little trip down to Branson for some shopping. Tony went to pick out a new sink for our bathroom. My Mom decided to jump on board and hit the road with us. We had such a great time. After Branson, it was time for bed, and time for Tony to put in our new sink. It looks great, and took him no time at all. We are lucky to have our handy man. 


Lillian's Dress she found, and her ballet moves! 

  Sunday, I got to have my Mom for the day. We got a ton of work done. Kerrington is now all moved into Lillian's room, and the other room is cleared out and ready for baby stuff again. I can't believe I get to do this all over again. The girls love sharing a room (sometimes a little too much). After cleaning, we headed to Mt. Vernon for a freedom celebration at Sheree's church. We had a great time and some really great food. We cut it little short because of the rain. 


Today, I took a little break and had lunch with my Mom and Grandma. I really enjoyed lunch with the two of them. We don't get to do that very often. We hope everyone is having a good Fourth of July weekend. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I just now found your blog!! I am soooo happy you are blogging, now I can see that beautiful family of yours & all your adventures :)
    I am a much bigger fan of blogs than FB.
    Love your set up :)

    ReplyDelete