Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tennis With Daddy

This week, Tony was asked if he wanted to play in a tennis tournament to support the Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks. He has not played tennis since our honeymoon in Jamaica. We both thought this would be a great idea to jump start his weight loss contest with my brother Josh. He played doubles with Carla. It was a scorching 98 degrees with no shade. The girls wanted to go and watch Tony play for a little bit. I was not so sure how long they would last in this heat. They did really good, and sat on the side cheering on their Daddy. Tony and Carla did a great job. I hope he continues to play. I will say he can barley walk today, and is really sore. It was a very hot and very fun day on the tennis courts. 










1 comment:

  1. Way to support daddy! Even on a scorching hot day :)
    Woooohoooooo go Tony!! I bet those girls are super proud!!

    ReplyDelete