Friday, July 22, 2011

Drive In Movie Theatre

Well, it's 5:00am on Tuesday morning. I am having a hard time sleeping, because in just a few hours I will find out the gender of the baby. I am so excited. Tony and I have been waiting for this day for almost 19 weeks. We are not sharing the news with anyone until July 30th at my gender reveal party. So...sorry for the wait. 

The pregnancy is going very well. Last week I started getting my progesterone shots. I will go every week until I am full term (37 weeks). They alternate shots between my left and right hips. Let me just say that it is not a fun thing. The purpose of the shots is to lower the chance of having another pre-term delivery. I am getting extra care this time, and hoping to have a full term healthy baby. Bring on that ultrasound. 

Yesterday at work, I found two empty boxes. I brought them home and Tony and I turned them into "cars" for the girls. After installing the cup holders and headlights, the girls decorated their "cars". After decorating, we popped some popcorn, gave them some beverages, put in a movie, and went to the drive in movie theater in our living room!!! The girls were so excited, and loved their "cars".  They even asked us if they could sleep in them. After making them for the girls, I wished I had made one for myself. It was a great way for us to watch a movie together, and kept their attention the entire time. I took some pictures of the progress. 








2 comments:

  1. Wow I am thoroughly impressed! Love the idea :) Precious girls have super smart parents!!
    Can't wait until the 30th so your news can be shared :) What a sweet blessing.

    ReplyDelete