Saturday, November 5, 2011

Love and Support

My brother Andy went to be with the lord on November 1st at 4:28pm. I will never forget standing by his bed, and watching him take his last breath. I was surrounded by My parents, Tony, three brothers, and their significant others. It was really hard to grasp. I know that he is in a much better place, and for that we are rejoicing. We have had so much support. There is no way to thank all of you individually. All the flowers, cards, phone calls, text, and emails have been greatly appreciated. In the past week I have learned three really great things:

1. We have an amazing God
2. My Mother is an amazing strong Woman
3. We have truly been blessed with a great family


Yes, I do miss my brother very much. I am so happy for him, because he's in a great place. I can't wait to share stories about him with my three children. What great memories he has created. Thank you again for all your support. I really have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. 



1 comment: