Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful for Day #6

So, most people find one thing to be thankful for on each day of November.  Since it is November 6th, most of you are on day 6, but I'm starting today.

I am so thankful for so many things right now. It's hard just to name one. Today I am going to start off with Tony. We have been through a lot this past month, and he has been so supportive. He's left in the middle of patients when I needed him the most. He was by my side at the hospital with my brother. He helped me stay strong. When I was upset, he brought me up. He's been having to do extra work at home too. I am looking forward to a much calmer month. We could both use some rest before Campbell's arrival. If he does decide to come early, we are ready. Thank you Tony for all your support. We are very lucky to have you.

1 comment: