Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat

I am so happy that my girls got to go trick or treating. I was not sure it was going to pan out with my brother being in the hospital, but it did. Since I am am on bed rest, I knew I would not get out much. Lillian changed into several of her dresses before deciding on Minnie Mouse. Kerrington was Nemo.

I did manage to go to a couple of houses on our street with them. Mallori came over and helped Tony take the girls out while I relaxed at home. They had so much fun. Lillian was a great big sister. She walked Kerrington up to each door and walked back with her. It was so sweet to watch.

The girls were out for a while when I received a call from Tony saying he thought Kerrington was way too tired to walk home. I left to pick them up, and we came home to pass out candy. Thank you Mallori for coming over. 

I can't believe that next Halloween, I will have three little ones to take trick or treating. I hope my Mom does not have any plans. Enjoy the pictures.




1 comment: