Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful for day 10-11

Wow, it's so hard to keep up with blogging right now. The NICU has taken all of my time. I am so thankful for my two beautiful girls. Nothing makes me happier then to come home, and hug and kiss on them. I feel so lucky to be their Mom. I can't believe how big they have gotten. No matter what kind of day I am having I can always count on them to put a smile on my face. There has been so much that has gone on these past couple of months, and they have handled it like troopers. I can't wait for normalcy. I also can't wait to see them with their little brother. 

Lillian has become quit the big sister. Sometimes I have to get on to her, because she is trying to play the parent role. She is so good with Kerrington. Her intelligence continues to amaze me. She is my little firecracker. 

Kerrington is my mellow girl. She will sit on the couch, and cuddle for a long time. She really can't wait for us to bring Campbell home. In past couple months she has wanted so bad to take care of me. Kerrington is my little sweetheart that never wants to pick up her toys. 

I love my girls very much, and can't picture my life without them. They have definitely changed my life, and make me one proud Momma. Love you girls. 


1 comment: