Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wow that was hard!

Wow! After 5 hours and a meltdown on my couch, I am now posting my first blog. I am very excited to have a blog. It will be a great way to keep up with my family and friends. 

I just reached my second trimester yesterday. I am so happy to actually feel like I am making progress. I am not really into belly pictures so I can't make any promises that you will see any on here. 


Lillian and Kerrington are so happy to have a baby coming in December. They always want to rub my belly, and are full of questions. They are now sharing a room together, and really love it. My Mom has already been very busy with shopping. I am so lucky to have her. You never know what she will come up with next. 


Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about our little family of 5. I will leave you with two pictures of my sweet girls making mud pies.

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you started a blog now to! You will be addicted. Can't WAIT until the girls come stay with us. Love ya

    ReplyDelete