Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

I had a very busy weekend. I got to go to a music festival over the weekend, and saw Trace Adkins, REO Speedwagon, One Republic, and Tim McGraw. It was so fun. I was kind of worried about about going to a concert while pregnant. It was wonderful though. It was outdoors, and we had lots of room to move around. I will definitely go back again next year if they have it. Did I mention how great Tim McGraw looks for his age?

Saturday, the four of us went swimming at the Nixa pool. We ended the night by having my parents over for dinner and celebrating Father's Day with my Dad. We had a great time, and Tony made some great food. Sheree joined us later on with Reese. I love spending time with that baby girl. It was a very eventful family fun day. 




Sunday, we woke up and celebrated Father's Day. My girls have been blessed which such a great Father, and great role model. I decided for Father's Day we would take him to a restaurant in Branson that  he has been wanting to eat at for a long time. Well, we got there and it was out of business. We then went to a place famous for the " worlds largest chicken" . I can't remember the name of the restaurant.  It turned out to be a great day. I finished off the night with Jenn at the music fest. What a fun and very busy weekend...

2 comments:

  1. That last pic of K looks just like Lil. The only reason I knew it was K was by her lips. Love those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete