Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mallori's Wedding

Lillian and I had the privilege to be in Mallori's wedding on Saturday. It was so beautiful. Lillian was the flower girl and I was a bridesmaid. Lillian did so good. This was her first time being in a wedding, and she could not have done any better. She got her nails, hair, and makeup done. She felt like a real princess. I was able to fit into my dress that Mallori bought a year ago!!! That was a big deal for me. I wanted to match all the other girls, and not have to wear one from a maternity store. 


The rehearsal dinner was at Ocean Zen, and it was so delicious. At the rehearsal dinner Mallori gave all of her bridesmaids a necklace to wear during the wedding. It matched our dresses so well. Lillian also received a sack of goodies. The rehearsal Friday was great, and so was the dinner. Thank you, Mallori. 


Saturday, Lillian and I started the morning off at the nail salon getting our fingers and toes done. After nails, we met the rest of the girls at the hair salon. Lillian felt like a grown up, and enjoyed all the girl time and attention. After a quick bite to eat we headed to church to start getting ready. We did our makeup at the church, and got ready for a long photo shoot. Lillian was not a big fan of that, but still did good. Wedding time came, and we all got a little nervous. The ceremony was perfect, and Lillian stood on the stage with the me the entire time. We ended the night with a perfect reception with some perfect food. Cheers to Adam and Mallori. We wish you the best!
                                                                   Lillian getting hair done
                                                             Mallori and I getting ready!
                                                                  Her Hair
                                             My sweet flower girl. She loved getting dressed up
Lillian had to put on a rain cap, because it was raining so hard!

                                                           Lillian at the rehearsal dinner

Amber and I at reception.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I bet Lillian LOVED getting her nails, makeup, and hair done. She is such a girly girl and looks absolutely adorable. Does not look to happy about the rain cap though. I bet it made you feel good to be able to fit in the dress!

    ReplyDelete